One Day Spoon Carving Workshop Expect a fun filled few hours with master whittler Louise Forbes learning all the skills you need to carve your very own wooden spoon. All of the materials and tools will be provided, all you need to bring is an open mind and a big smile.
Sat 29 Jan
11am – 4pm
About Your Tutor
Louise is a designer/maker/teacher/gallerist who loves working with wood. She creates beautiful homeware items that will make the everyday a little more special. Spoons are Louise’s favourite to make, and her best seller!! When she’s not busy running the Tayberry Gallery in Perth, or wrangling architecture students at DOJCAD, she is busy enthusiastically passing on the delightful craft of spoon carving.
“The course was fantastic! Louise was a great tutor, very clear about everything we needed to know and do. She has an amazing passion for what she does, and I felt that transferred on to us as learners…I certainly felt it.”
- All tools and materials are included in the course cost
- Tea and coffee are provided but participants should bring their own lunch and utensils
- All of our classes are suitable for over 16s, younger crafters may be accommodated if accompanied by a participating adult but please contact us before booking
- Covid restrictions are currently in place, and we ask that all participants take a lateral flow test before attending
- If the workshop you were looking at is fully booked drop us an email and we’ll add you to the waiting list. As restrictions ease we might be able to add more spaces to some of our courses. We will add extra dates to our most popular workshops too, join the mailing list to be the first to know