Sun 3 March
11am – 1pm
About Your Tutor
Emma Gemmell comes from a background in marketing and communications however craved a more creative outlet and retrained as a florist whilst living in Sydney, Australia ten years ago. Since then she has worked in a number of florists in Edinburgh and is part of the floristry team at Gleneagles, creating stunning floral displays for their events. She also runs her own wedding and event florist business, Sugarbush Flower Studio, in Bridge of Allan and enjoys teaching others floristry skills in demos and workshops.
- All tools are provided and materials are included in the hand tied bouquet workshop cost
- Tea and coffee are provided
- All of our classes are suitable for over 16s, younger crafters may be accommodated if accompanied by a participating adult but please contact us before booking
- If the workshop you were looking at is fully booked drop us an email and we’ll add you to the waiting list. We will add extra dates to our most popular workshops too, join the mailing list to be the first to know
- All of our workshops are held in our accessible studio at Craft Central, High Street, Dunblane, FK15 0EE
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your workshop we need at least three weeks notice. Please read our cancellation policy before booking.