GET IN TOUCH!
Please get in touch if you have any questions about our classes, bespoke classes, accommodation availability or to join our waiting list for a workshop that is currently sold out.
Central Scotland School of Craft
From the train station, via the main station building and turn left. Cross the bridge over the river and take the second left up the high street. Find us about half way up the High Street on the left hand side, nestled between Sue Ryder and Choices Deli. There is some parking on and around the high street, and there are several public carparks within short walking distance at Millrow, the Cathedral, and on Perth Road. We are just a very short walk from Dunblane train station.
TEACH WITH US
Our programme of artisan craft workshops is always expanding, as is the network of creatives that teach here. We are always interested in hearing from potential future tutors who are;
- professional makers who are highly skilled in their own craft field. We don’t stipulate that you are formally trained, but we are looking for experienced artisans who are experts in their chosen discipline
- experienced tutors, with an established track record of teaching craft skills
- friendly and enthusiastic about passing their skills on to keen learners of all abilities
If this is you, and you would like to propose a workshop for our programme, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief outline. Please include:
- Your full name and business name
- Website and email address
- Instagram handle
- Details of your professional practise and teaching experience
- A brief outline of your proposed workshop